Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh... I.C.

My first game in the 40k league is on Friday night, and I have tomorrow off, so I'll be able to spend some time finishing up my vehicles.

Today, I decided to focus on painting up my HQ choice, Cato Sicarius, since he's been in pieces this whole time.

Here he is, I still need to finish his sword sheath and the plasma pistol, and the detail on his banner, but otherwise, he is almost playable...




It was fun painting an Ultramarine. I did a Regal Blue basecoat, and then highlights with Ultramarine Blue, and extreme highlights with some Ice Blue... And if my camera were good, you could actually see it.

My troops are all orange basecoated, so they won't look completely boring on the table.



I need to finish the HB marine, and three Sergeants, but that's for tomorrow also. If I have time I will do all of their bolters and backpacks.

Oh, and the reason they aren't based, is that I have ordered some resin bases that haven't come in yet.... And because I'm a slacker...

Alright, that does it for now... Expect to see some "final" pics tomorrow...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment