Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Progress

So far, so good.

I have challenged myself to paint 3 out of 7 days a week. Last week I managed to paint up 1 full tactical squad to tabletop standard.

This means that I applied a base color and did an accent color and painted the eyes and guns of the squad.

No icons, no purity seals just yet, but it would allow me to play with those models without feeling totally cheesy by playing with grey (or white primered) models.

I also finished my Sgt. Telion model, completely detailed and assembled, and he looks good!

I'll have to take some pictures and post him up.

So the story so far:

- Finished Models:
2 Rhinos
2 Tactical Squads
2 Landspeeders (w/o Crew)
1 Dreadnought
1 Vindicator (w/o Dozer Blade)
1 Terminator combat squad
1 Sgt. Telion
1 Sgt. Chronus (tank commander)

- In progress:
1 Sgt. Chronus (walking model)
1 Tactical Squad
1 Landspeeder
2 Razorback turrets
1 Predator turret and sponsons
1 Vindicator Dozer Blade

- Pending:
Too many to count...

No comments:

Post a Comment