Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Picture Time...

Enough talk, here are the pictures of my "finished" models...

First, Sgt. Telion... Not the first model I painted, but the first Ultramarine I painted, very fun, and a nice model to play with...




Next is my first Space Marine... I got this guy from the GW shop in Grapevine, and one of the staff showed me how to put paint on a model... I brought him home and developed the paint scheme for my army...



After I got the paint scheme decided, I did my AoBR Tactical Squad...




And of course the Captain, Capt. Grex...


Here he is with some old metal models I'm turning into a Command Squad...



Here is my Dreadnought, the honored Furio... I need to add a smoke launcher to him...



These are my Landspeeders...





And my Terminator Sergeant, note the power sword with "lava lightning" effect...




And the rest of the Terminator Squad, with blue lightning power fists...




Here is my almost complete second Tactical Squad, they are missing a missile launcher...


This is a model I like a lot, an older metal Space Marine Captain with bolter and power fist. He'll be part of the Command Squad as well...

And now for my vehicles, here is my dozer-less Vindicator, with just the basecoat on him...


This Rhino is one I bought and assembled myself, the Predator turret is removable, but it's here to show off my Sgt. Chronus tank commander model...



This Rhino I bought off of eBay already assembled, but with a removable Razorback turret, the walking Sgt. Chronus is catching a ride on him....


And finally, I have about 3 Tactical Squads of black primered marines, and I'm playing around with an alternate paint scheme for them, as well as the fluff reason for there being another armor color. Fluff to be posted as soon as I finish rattling it around in my head...


Well, feel free to critique my models, I've enjoyed painting them temendously. I know I won't win any awards with them, but it's a nice stress reliever, and a fun hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment